You Can Stop Foreclosure
If you need to stop a foreclosure or stop an eviction after a foreclosure sale take immediate action and register for a Free Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Bloomberg Securitization Search to find out if you have legal standing to sue for mortgage or foreclosure fraud. You may have the opportunity to get financial compensation for mortgage fraud, clear and free title to your property ( quiet title ), or both!
When insolvency strikes,The best way to stop a foreclosure, sale is to counter-strike by filing a mortgage fraud lawsuit. Overturn the tables on your mortgage lender or current loan servicer with a turnkey lawsuit package that can give you the upper-hand in negotiating a settlement that you can live with.
If you would like learn How to Cancel Secured and Unsecured Debt Obligations through Strategic Litigation schedule a potential cause of action phone consultation to discuss all of the details regarding your mortgage loan contract and any potential legal actions your loan qualifies for by completing this intake form.
CHANCES ARE GOOD YOUR MORTGAGE IS LEGALLY PROBLEMATIC FOR BANKS ATTEMPTING FORECLOSURE
According to a government audit 83% of the mortgages contain legal violations. Legal errors, contract breaches, appraisal fraud, mortgage fraud, broken chain of titles, and other issues have caused the majority of mortgage transactions to be legally problematic for Banks attempting to foreclose.
FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) can help you save time and money, and increase your odds of putting a stop to foreclosure, getting the legal remedy that the law entitles you to, and that you deserve, with these products and services: Unlike some programs that require your to prove insolvency
• Stop Foreclosure Sale Methods
• Stop Eviction Methods
• Reverse Foreclosure Sale
• Breach of Contract Lawsuits
• Quiet Title / Slander of Title Lawsuits
• Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuits
• Federal Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) Lawsuits
• Federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Audits & Lawsuits
• Federal Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Rescission Lawsuits
• Bloomberg Securitization Audits
• Mortgage Fraud Audits
• Robo Signing Audits
• Chain of Title Investigations
• Trial Ready Evidence Packages
• Expert Witness Affidavits & Testimony
• Pro Se Products & Services
• Pro Se Education & Training Material
• FREE Pro Se Administrative Remedy Documents
• Nationwide Foreclosure Defense Attorney Network
• Attorney Education Curriculum
• Attorney Loan Modifications
• Pro Se Loan Modifications
• Attorney Bankruptcy Services
• Pro Se Bankruptcy Services & Support
• Investor Short Sale / Buyback Transactions
• Investor Joint Venture Transactions
• Private Equity Refinance Transactions
• Creative Real Estate Solutions
• Deed in Lieu Transactions
• Credit Repair Programs
• Easy, Non-Credit Based, Financing Options Available
If you would like learn How to Cancel Secured and Unsecured Debt Obligations through Strategic Litigation register for a FREE Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Potential Cause of Action Consultation, right now. We will conduct a FREE Bloomberg securitization search and analyze your mortgage loan documents for violations of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) to determine what legal options your current mortgage loan situation qualifies for. Then we will help you formulate an effective and affordable strategy to get the legal remedy that the law entitles you to, and that you deserve.
DON'T LET THE BANKS TRICK YOU!
Register for a FREE Mortgage Fraud Analysis and get the FACTS you need to make the right decision regarding your loan!
For information on foreclosure defense call us at 844-372-8378. We offer litigation support, admissible evidence, expert witness testimony, education, training, and support in all 50 states to attorneys and pro se homeowners.
Feel free to connect with us . . .Address: 332 S Michigan Avenue Suite 1032 #F513 Chicago IL 60604-4434 Phone: 844-372-8378
Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice: This site provides “information” about the law and is only designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal information is not the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. Fraud Stoppers is NOT a law firm, non-profit organization, or government agency. Register for your Free Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Securitization Search, and get Free Foreclosure Defense Help and Free Foreclosure Defense Documents that you can use to stop a foreclosure and save your house.