Stop Foreclosure and Mortgage Fraud with FRAUD STOPPERS PMA Members Only Pro Se Support Products & Services
Join FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) right now for only $197 and get instant access to powerful administrative documents that can help you stop a foreclosure sale or eviction, and lay the necessary groundwork for a state and federal lawsuit.
FRAUD STOPPERS PMA Membership Includes:
- HOME Report. This 40+ page HOME Report was developed by the industry leading loss mitigation software platform designed for the industries specialty servicers, law offices, processing companies, and loss mitigation professionals. The H.O.M.E. Report includes a State specific breakdown of the foreclosure law. It covers if a State is Judicial/Non-Judicial, estimated foreclosure timeline, right of redemption, and deficiency judgment. The HOME Report quickly analyzes a homeowner’s eligibility for HAMP and provides summary findings with detailed mortgage modification proposals. The HOME Report includes all the required forms like RMA, 710 Form, DODD FRANK, and 4506-T. Additional items include: HAMP Analysis, HAMP waterfall based modification proposals, supporting document checklist, State specific foreclosure laws, description of all available loss mitigation programs, how to escalate or appeal a denied loan mod case, links to important resources, and more. Treasury and CFPB have rolled out very aggressive compliance requirements mandating time lines and specific procedures. HOME Report outlines these requirements and reminds servicers to play by the rules to avoid hefty fines, surprise audits, and escalations. Sample Home Report
- Do-it-Yourself (DIY) loan modification system. Save time and money and increase the odds of getting your loan modification approved with our auto-populated loan modification document system. As a MEMBER of FRAUD STOPPERS PMA you’ll have instant access to our powerful CRM system that can auto-generate every document required for your loan modification to be approved. Save time and money and get your loan modification documents professional prepared for you to submit Pro Se. Include a HOME Report, Federal FDCPA Complaint, and a Tort Letter with your loan modification application to increase the chances of getting your modification approved!
- Voluntary Liens Report. A Voluntary Lien Report is a search of any and all mortgage liens on your real property including lien position, lender name, amount, and recording date. Analyze lien position and quickly understand your property’s financial situation through our Voluntary Lien Report. View all transactions from a single, easy to read report sorted in chronological order. Details within the report include case numbers, auction dates and last payment date. Voluntary Lien Report contains current and historical information about the status of the secured financial interests in your real property. The report consists of chosen liens placed on your property.
- Mortgage Fraud Analysis. Analysis of your mortgage loan documents and foreclosure documents for signs of fraud conducted by one of the top forensic auditors in the world.
- Bloomberg Securitization Search. Loan lookup on Bloomberg terminal and other databases for evidence of securitization conducted by one of the top forensic auditors in the world.
- Mortgage Fraud Report. If your mortgage loan contract was securitized (converted into a mortgage backed security and sold to a trust on Wall Street this detailed, informative, written report will reveal key violations of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and provide you with recommendations for legal actions that you may be able to take in order to gain financial compensation, quiet title, or both!
- Federal Debt Validation / Demand Letters. Two (2) powerful Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) Debt Validation / Demand Letters that can help you stop a foreclosure sale, lay the groundwork for a state and federal lawsuit(s), obtain material facts needed to exhibit to your complaint(s), and stall your lender or loan servicer’s collection efforts.
- Professionally Drafted Qualified Written Request (QWR) Letter. This qualified written request letter (QWR) request that your servicer resolve errors related to your loan, provide information regarding your loan, and can be helpful in a nonjudicial foreclosure state, where the lender or loan servicer does not have to go through state court in order to foreclose. Since there is no judge in a nonjudicial foreclosure to order the loan servicer to produce information about your loan, this qualified written request letter may be your best chance at getting the vital information you need about your mortgage loan.
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Rescission Letter. Take advantage of the breakthrough Supreme Court decision Jesinoski v. Countrywide Home Loans with this powerful TILA rescission letter and rescind (cancel) your mortgage loan today. This powerful TILA rescission letter can help you get around the three (3) year statute of limitations that normally prevents borrowers from rescinding their mortgage loans after the 3 year deadline.
- Federal (FDCPA) Lawsuit. A powerful and straight forward Do-it-yourself (DIY) fill-in-the-blanks federal lawsuit seeking $100,000 in financial compensation for violations of the fair debt collections practices act.
- CFPB Audit / Lawsuit Program. As a MEMBER of FRAUD STOPPERS PMA you will have exclusive access to a federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) lawsuit program where one of our associated law firms will conduct an audit of your mortgage loan for violations of the CFPB and federal lawsuit conducted on contingency. *Restrictions apply to State availability.
- DIY Bankruptcy Documents. A zip file containing educational bankruptcy documents, forms, case information, and rules to help you file bankruptcy Pro Se (without an attorney); including IN FORMA PAUPERIS forms to waive the federal court filing fees so you can save money in legal fees. Contains secret information and controlling case law on how to list your property as unsecured in an attempt to strip the mortgage lien from your real property for clear and free title to your home.
- Mortgage Fraud Consultation Call. Discuss the details of your current mortgage loan or foreclosure situation with someone who will listen and who cares. Get expert advice, tips, and tricks to help you improve the odds of getting the legal remedy that the law entitles you to and that you deserve!
- Bar Approved Education & Training Videos. Get instant access to Members Only webpage containing over 20 hours of Bar Approved educational and training videos covering State Bar Approved Mortgage Securitization in Litigation, State Bar Approved Quiet Title Workshop, State Bar Approved Mortgage Securitization and Quiet Title, Mortgage Securitization Analyst Training, and Mortgage Securitization Analyst, IRS 1031 Like Kind Exchange Transactions. *IRS 1031 Like Kind Exchange webinar is NOT Bar Approved!
- ACCESS TO MEMBER ONLY COURT READY LEGAL FORMS. As a MEMBER of FRAUD STOPPERS PMA you will have instant access to get turnkey, court ready, legal forms and documents including a quiet title / wrongful foreclosure complaint, application for temporary restraining order (to stop a foreclosure sale or eviction), lis pendens (to cloud the marketability of the title to your real property – deterring anyone from buying or selling your real property at auction), trail ready Bloomberg securitization audit, mortgage fraud audit, robo-signing check, and chain of title investigation, signed and notarized expert witness affidavit, expert witness testimony, and more! *Additional fees & cost apply for these court ready legal documents and services. ** Members only, not sold to the public.
Take action right now and become a MEMBER of FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association and get access to detailed reports, legal forms, educational material, and the help you need to get the legal remedy that you deserve for only $197.
ATTENTION: FRAUD STOPPERS $197 Membership Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE!
DISCLOSURE: PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING MARS Disclosure[s] 12 C.F.R. 1015.: (1) FRAUD STOPPERS PMA is NOT Affiliated with any Government Agency or Any Bank Lender; (2) Even if YOU Accept any of FRAUD STOPPERS PMA Products or Services Your Lender May Choose to NOT Change Your Loan. FRAUD STOPPERS products and services are only available to Active Members of the FRAUD STOPPERS PRIVATE MEMBERS ASSOCIATION and are NOT available to the general public.
Join Right Now for Only $197
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION for FRAUD STOPPERS, PMA
Declaration of Purpose
WHEREAS, this Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees and political freedom for every member and citizen of the United States of America. We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. We also declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for legal assistance.
WHEREAS, it is hereby declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
WHEREAS, the Association will limit its efforts in furthering these goals to use of the established judicial institutions and procedures that have been established by common law, the United States Constitution, and legislative actions by the Congress of the United States and the legislatures of its States.
WHEREAS, the Association will recognize any person who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members seek to make more effective the expression of their own views.
WHEREAS, our purpose as members is to educate and assist members in solving their legal concerns and problems as a preventative measure or as a solution to a present situation or condition through research, providing information and education, or directing the member to the proper resource.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the fact that the legal research, information, data and forms, along with said benefits and services, may not have been offered or prepared by a person licensed to practice law in the State that the Association Member is a resident of or has domicile in, be it known that the benefits and services of the Association are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. The Association recommends to each member that any and all legal information, education, forms, benefits, and services be reviewed by an experienced licensed member of a State Bar Association.
WHEREAS, it is also recommended by the Association that each member be represented by a supervising attorney of their choice. If the member does not have or has not been able to obtain a supervising attorney, the Association may provide a referral of a supervising attorney to the member. It will be the responsibility of the member to provide a copy of the product concerning the benefits and services of the Association to the designated supervising attorney.
WHEREAS, the Association does not act in a representative capacity in protecting, enforcing, or defending the legal rights of a member. The member is always acting in his or her own legal capacity concerning any legal matters whatsoever, unless otherwise outlined by a separate Private Program Agreement.
If you are in foreclosure or you have lost your home to foreclosure and you want to sue for mortgage fraud or foreclosure fraud, FRAUD STOPPERS PMA can help you save time and money, and increase your odds of success, with a court ready Quiet Title or Wrongful Foreclosure lawsuit package. If you have received a Notice of Default (NOD) or a Foreclosure Notice (Foreclosure Complaint) and you want to know how to respond to the Notice of Default (NOD) or a Foreclosure Notice (Foreclosure Complaint) call FRAUD STOPPERS PMA today because our prove system can help you fight to save your home from foreclosure fraud and/or mortgage fraud. Our court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Packages includes a turnkey complaint (petition for damages), Bloomberg Securitization Audit, Expert Witness Affidavit, Application for Temporary Restraining Order (to stop a foreclosure sale or stop an eviction), Lis Pendens (to cloud the marketability of the title to the real property), and Pro Se education material that can show you how to win a Quiet Title Lawsuit or win a Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit. This entire court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Package can help you save thousands of dollars in legal fees and help you increase your odds of success. For payment options or more information on this court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Package please contact FRAUD STOPPERS PMA today at 844.372.8378 or open a case file for a Free Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Bloomberg Securitization Search to see if your current mortgage loan situation qualifies for a Quiet Title or Wrongful Foreclosure lawsuit today.
For information on foreclosure defense call us at 844-372-8378. We offer litigation support, admissible evidence, expert witness testimony, education, training, and support in all 50 states to attorneys and pro se homeowners.
Feel free to connect with us . . .
Address: 332 S Michigan Avenue Suite 1032 #F513 Chicago IL 60604-4434 Phone: 844-372-8378
DISCLOSURE: THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. Legal Information is NOT Legal Advice: This site provides “information” that is only designed to help users safely cope with their own general legal needs. Legal information is NOT the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. FRAUD STOPPERS is a National Private Members Association (PMA). PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING MARS Disclosure[s] 12 C.F.R. 1015.: (1) FRAUD STOPPERS PMA is NOT Affiliated with any Government Agency or Any Bank Lender; (2) Even if YOU Accept any of FRAUD STOPPERS PMA Products or Services Your Lender May Choose to NOT Change Your Loan. FRAUD STOPPERS products and services are only available to Active Members of the FRAUD STOPPERS PRIVATE MEMBERS ASSOCIATION. To join FRAUD STOPPERS PMA click here: https://www.fraudstoppers.org/members-only/