STOP MORTGAGE AND FORECLOSURE FRAUD
If you or someone you know is behind on mortgage payments, facing foreclosure, or has lost a property to a foreclosure sale we recommend that you take action right now and contact FRAUD STOPPERS the Nations #1 rated foreclosure defense company because they will conduct a free mortgage fraud analysis to help you determine if you your mortgage loan contains legal violations, errors, or fraud resulting in you having legal standing to sue for breach of contract, quiet title, or wrongful foreclosure seeking financial compensation, clear and free title to your home, or both! Take action right now join FRAUD STOPPERS PMA today at: https://www.fraudstoppers.org/pma/
Do you have legal standing to sue your lender for financial compensation for fraud, clear and marketable title to your property, or both?
Now you can save time and money suing for quiet title or wrongful foreclosure with FRAUD STOPPERS PMA membership & turnkey lawsuit / evidence package.
FRAUD STOPPERS Quiet Title / Wrongful Foreclosure Turnkey Lawsuit and Supporting Evidence Package Includes:
- Full Bloomberg Securitization Audit with Time Stamped Bloomberg Screenshots (court ready evidence of securitization fraud)
- Full Chain of Title Analysis of all the ASSIGNMENTS & TRANSFERS
- Full Mortgage FRAUD Analysis
- Robo Signing Analysis
- COURT READY EXPERT WITNESS AFFIDAVIT from Leading Industry Expert who has performed over 3,000 Mortgage Securitization Investigations, testified as an expert witness in multiple jurisdictions, has training & certified more than 500 mortgage securitization analysts through nationally recognized auditor training course, recognized as the nation’s leading expert in mortgage securitization fraud, has an MBA, securities license, and is an adjunct professor at UCLA
- Full Petition for Damages listing 12-15 Different Causes of Action all based on the findings in the securitization audit report: A court ready 40-page full turn-key lawsuit to sue your lender for financial compensation and quiet title (clear and free title) to your real property
- Application for a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) – designed to STOP A FORECLOSURE SALE
- Lis Pendens to Cloud the Marketability of Title (used to deter any 3rd party investors from purchasing real property at auction, or prevent the sale of real property
- Federal FDCPA Demand Letter(s) to help you get the material facts needed to exhibit to your mortgage fraud lawsuits
- Federal lawsuit seeking financial compensation for violations of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Tort Letter (to stop a foreclosure sale)
- A professionally prepared Qualified Written Request Letter (QWR) to uncover and verify accounting errors & violations found in your loan
- Error Resolution & Information Request Letter (ERIR Letter) that demands physical inspection of the original, wet-ink-signature loan documents
- Federal Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Rescission Letter – that can overcome the 3-year status of limitations, so you can rescind (cancel) your mortgage loan contract using the power of federal law and the groundbreaking United States Supreme Court Case Decision Jesinoski v. Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.
- Bankruptcy Documents, Forms, and Information to stripe your mortgage lien from your real property for clear and free title using Bankruptcy Rule 3001 (Starker v. USA)
- Bonus Reports: How to Respond to a Notice of Default & Why You Should Never Make an Admission to a Contract of Indebtedness
- How to Win Quiet Title & Foreclosure Defenses Videos (over 30 hours of detailed instructional videos performed by leading foreclosure defense attorneys)
Take action and get the legal remedy you deserve. Get your turnkey lawsuit package right now by clicking here: https://www.fraudstoppers.org/product/quiet-title-wrongful-foreclosure-turnkey-lawsuit-and-supporting-evidence-package/
STOP MORTGAGE AND FORECLOSURE FRAUD
If you are in foreclosure or you have lost your home to foreclosure and you want to sue for mortgage fraud or foreclosure fraud, FRAUD STOPPERS PMA can help you save time and money, and increase your odds of success, with a court ready Quiet Title or Wrongful Foreclosure lawsuit package. If you have received a Notice of Default (NOD) or a Foreclosure Notice (Foreclosure Complaint) and you want to know how to respond to the Notice of Default (NOD) or a Foreclosure Notice (Foreclosure Complaint) call FRAUD STOPPERS PMA today, because FRAUD STOPPERS’ prove system can help you fight to save your home from foreclosure fraud and/or mortgage fraud. Our court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Packages includes a turnkey complaint (petition for damages), Bloomberg Securitization Audit, Expert Witness Affidavit, Application for Temporary Restraining Order (to stop a foreclosure sale or stop an eviction), Lis Pendens (to cloud the marketability of the title to the real property), and Pro Se education material that can show you how to win a Quiet Title Lawsuit or win a Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit. This entire court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Package can help you save thousands of dollars in legal fees and help you increase your odds of success. For payment options or more information on this court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Package please contact FRAUD STOPPERS PMA today at 573-292-1280 or join our PMA right now at: www.fraudstoppers.org/pma
FRAUD STOPPERS PMA
Feel free to connect with at:
Address: BIRCH TREE, Missouri, 65438-8473
Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice: This site provides “information” about the law and is only designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal information is not the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. Fraud Stoppers is NOT a law firm, non-profit organization, or government agency. Register for your Free Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Securitization Search, and get Free Foreclosure Defense Help and Free Foreclosure Defense Documents that you can use to stop a foreclosure and save your house.