STOP FORECLOSURE FRAUD AND MORTGAGE FRAUD FAST
FRAUD STOPPERS PMA has a proven way to help you save time and money, and increase your odds of success, fighting mortgage fraud & foreclosure fraud.
Join FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) today and you will get:
- A Mortgage Fraud Analysis conducted by a licensed, bonded, and insured Private Investigator who specializes in mortgage fraud and chain of title issues to uncover any legal violations found in your mortgage loan that may have resulted in a broken chain of title.
- A U.C.C Mortgage Fraud Report detailing violations of federal and local laws of jurisdiction found in your mortgage loan contract that could entitle you to sue for financial compensation, clear and equitable title to your real property, or both.
- A Potential Cause of Action Consultation to discuss the details of your mortgage fraud analysis and any potential legal actions your current mortgage loan situation may qualify for. Get all your legal questions answered and get the facts that you need to formulate an effective and affordable strategy to getting the legal remedy that you deserve.
- Powerful Administrative Documents that can stop a foreclosure sale and help you lay the necessary groundwork for mortgage fraud lawsuit and/or foreclosure fraud lawsuit.
- Bankruptcy Documents, Information, and Controlling Case Law regarding (Bankruptcy Rule 3001) a little-known bankruptcy secret that could result in you getting clear and marketable title to your real property.
- A turnkey federal lawsuit that seeks financial compensation for violations of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) and demands your lender or loan servicer prove up Standing, Capacity, and Agency legally required to foreclose.
- 3 BONUS REPORTS that reveal insider banking secrets about how table funded securitized mortgage loan contracts really work and how best to respond to a notice of default (NOD). Discover common foreclosure traps, pitfalls, and swindles to avoid, effective turnkey lawsuits that can overturn the tables on the money-changers, how to make money helping others learn how to fight mortgage fraud and foreclosure fraud, winning mortgage fraud and quiet title lawsuits, and more.
- Exclusive access to Members Only litigation support products and services including: turnkey mortgage fraud lawsuits, quiet title lawsuits, wrongful foreclosure lawsuits, trial ready chain of title investigations, securitization audits, robo-signing audits, forensic audits, expert witness affidavits, expert witness testimony, pro se legal education, training, and paralegal support, and more!
Join today and get the facts, information, and evidence that you need to get the legal remedy that the law entitles you too, and that you deserve.
Join Right Now for Only $297
ATTENTION: FRAUD STOPPERS Membership Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE!
If you are in foreclosure or you have lost your home to foreclosure and you want to sue for mortgage fraud or foreclosure fraud, FRAUD STOPPERS PMA can help you save time and money, and increase your odds of success, with a court ready Quiet Title or Wrongful Foreclosure lawsuit package. If you have received a Notice of Default (NOD) or a Foreclosure Notice (Foreclosure Complaint) and you want to know how to respond to the Notice of Default (NOD) or a Foreclosure Notice (Foreclosure Complaint) call FRAUD STOPPERS PMA today because our prove system can help you fight to save your home from foreclosure fraud and/or mortgage fraud. Our court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Packages includes a turnkey complaint (petition for damages), Bloomberg Securitization Audit, Expert Witness Affidavit, Application for Temporary Restraining Order (to stop a foreclosure sale or stop an eviction), Lis Pendens (to cloud the marketability of the title to the real property), and Pro Se education material that can show you how to win a Quiet Title Lawsuit or win a Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit. This entire court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Package can help you save thousands of dollars in legal fees and help you increase your odds of success. For payment options or more information on this court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Package please contact FRAUD STOPPERS PMA today at 844.372.8378 or open a case file for a Free Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Bloomberg Securitization Search to see if your current mortgage loan situation qualifies for a Quiet Title or Wrongful Foreclosure lawsuit today.
For information on foreclosure defense call us at 573-292-1280. We offer litigation support, admissible evidence, expert witness testimony, education, training, and support in all 50 states to attorneys and pro se homeowners.
Feel free to connect with us . . .
Address: Birch Tree MO 65438 Phone: 573-292-1280 Email: Info@FraudStoppers.org
DISCLOSURE: NOTICE OF Copyright © 2017 FRAUD STOPPERS, FRAUD STOPPERS PMA. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. Legal Information is NOT Legal Advice: This site provides “information” that is only designed to help users safely cope with their own general legal needs. Legal information is NOT the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. FRAUD STOPPERS is a National Private Members Association (PMA). PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING MARS Disclosure[s] 12 C.F.R. 1015.: (1) FRAUD STOPPERS PMA is NOT Affiliated with any Government Agency or Any Bank Lender; (2) Even if YOU Accept any of FRAUD STOPPERS PMA Products or Services Your Lender May Choose to NOT Change Your Loan. FRAUD STOPPERS products and services are only available to Active Members of the FRAUD STOPPERS PRIVATE MEMBERS ASSOCIATION. To join FRAUD STOPPERS PMA click here: https://www.fraudstoppers.org/members-only/