FRAUD STOPPERS PRIVATE MEMBERS ASSOCIATION
PH / FAX 844.372.8378 Email: Info@FraudStoppers.org
FRAUD STOPPERS is a Private Members Association dedicated to helping its members fight mortgage and foreclosure fraud using cutting edge litigation support products and services.
FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) has a PROVEN WAY to help you save time and money, and increase your odds of success, suing the banks for mortgage and foreclosure fraud.
Our primary focus is helping you get clear and marketable title to your property by arguing that the actions of the banks have made the security provisions of the mortgage/deed of trust unenforceable as a matter of law.
Our Association of member’s main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees and political freedom for every member and citizen of the United States of America.
We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes.
We also declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for legal assistance.
As banks continue to use criminal means to profit from fraudulent mortgages and foreclosures, FRAUD STOPPERS is dedicated to helping homeowners learn how to gain the remedy that the law entitles them to, and that they deserve.
When everything and everyone seems to be against people in these situations, FRAUD STOPPERS PMA seeks to right the situation and bring victory to homeowners facing foreclosure. If you suspect that you may have been wrongfully foreclosed upon, or are currently facing foreclosure, register for your free mortgage fraud analysis and get the FACTS & EVIDENCE that you need to gain the remedy that you deserve!
Become a member of FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) today for only $97 and get instant access to cutting edge mortgage and foreclosure defense products and services that are designed to help you gain the legal remedy that the law entitles you to, and that you deserve.
Annual Membership Includes:
- Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Securitization Search
- Mortgage Fraud Report detailing UCC violations existing in your mortgage loan contract
- A Potential Cause of Action Consultation with a licensed private investigator and mortgage fraud expert to provide you with personalized legal strategies to gain remedy
- Federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Audit for violations of the Dodd Frank Act
- Attorney Drafted Qualified Written Request (QWR) Letter
- Federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Federal Lawsuit for Monetary Rewards of up to $10,000.00 conducted by licensed attorney on a 50/50 contingency base
- Powerful Administrative Documents that can stop or stall the foreclosure process and collection efforts of your lender or loan servicer, and help you lay the necessary ground work for a Federal lawsuit under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
- DIY (fill-in-the-blank) Federal complaint (petition for damages) demanding financial compensation of $100,000.00 for violations of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Cutting Edge Federal Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Recession Letter to rescind the mortgage loan contract based on your accommodation party status
- Access to Members Only paid for products & services that include:
- Turnkey Quiet Title & Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Packages
- Trial Ready Evidence Packages
- Expert Witness Affidavits
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Application for Temporary Restraining Order to stop a foreclosure sale or eviction
- Lis Pendens to cloud the marketability of the title to your real property
- Court Ready Discovery Documents: Admissions, Interrogatories, Request for Production
- Pro Se Education & Training Programs
- Full-Service Pro Se Legal Document Preparation
- Attorney Negotiated Loan Modification Services
- Mediation Settlement Services
- Full-Service Pro Se Bankruptcy Document Preparation
To become a Member click here
If you are in foreclosure or you have lost your home to foreclosure and you want to sue for mortgage fraud or foreclosure fraud, FRAUD STOPPERS PMA can help you save time and money, and increase your odds of success, with a court ready Quiet Title or Wrongful Foreclosure lawsuit package. If you have received a Notice of Default (NOD) or a Foreclosure Notice (Foreclosure Complaint) and you want to know how to respond to the Notice of Default (NOD) or a Foreclosure Notice (Foreclosure Complaint) call FRAUD STOPPERS PMA today because our prove system can help you fight to save your home from foreclosure fraud and/or mortgage fraud. Our court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Packages includes a turnkey complaint (petition for damages), Bloomberg Securitization Audit, Expert Witness Affidavit, Application for Temporary Restraining Order (to stop a foreclosure sale or stop an eviction), Lis Pendens (to cloud the marketability of the title to the real property), and Pro Se education material that can show you how to win a Quiet Title Lawsuit or win a Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit. This entire court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Package can help you save thousands of dollars in legal fees and help you increase your odds of success. For payment options or more information on this court ready Quiet Title Lawsuit Package or Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Package please contact FRAUD STOPPERS PMA today at 844.372.8378 or open a case file for a Free Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Bloomberg Securitization Search to see if your current mortgage loan situation qualifies for a Quiet Title or Wrongful Foreclosure lawsuit here: https://www.fraudstoppers.org/free-mortgage-fraud-analysis/
For information on foreclosure defense call us at 573-292-1280. We offer litigation support, admissible evidence, expert witness testimony, education, training, and support in all 50 states to attorneys and pro se homeowners.
Feel free to connect with us . . .
Address: Birch Tree MO 65438 Phone: 573-292-1280 Email: Info@FraudStoppers.org
DISCLOSURE: NOTICE OF Copyright © 2017 FRAUD STOPPERS, FRAUD STOPPERS PMA. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. Legal Information is NOT Legal Advice: This site provides “information” that is only designed to help users safely cope with their own general legal needs. Legal information is NOT the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. FRAUD STOPPERS is a National Private Members Association (PMA). PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING MARS Disclosure[s] 12 C.F.R. 1015.: (1) FRAUD STOPPERS PMA is NOT Affiliated with any Government Agency or Any Bank Lender; (2) Even if YOU Accept any of FRAUD STOPPERS PMA Products or Services Your Lender May Choose to NOT Change Your Loan. FRAUD STOPPERS products and services are only available to Active Members of the FRAUD STOPPERS PRIVATE MEMBERS ASSOCIATION. To join FRAUD STOPPERS PMA click here: https://www.fraudstoppers.org/members-only/