As banks continue to use criminal means to profit from fraudulent mortgages and foreclosures, FRAUD STOPPERS is dedicated to helping homeowners learn how to gain the remedy that the law entitles them to, and that they deserve.
When everything and everyone seems to be against people in these situations, FRAUD STOPPERS PMA seeks to right the situation and bring victory to homeowners facing foreclosure. If you suspect that you may have been wrongfully foreclosed upon, or are currently facing foreclosure, register for your free mortgage fraud analysis and get the FACTS & EVIDENCE that you need to gain the remedy that you deserve!
Become a member of FRAUD STOPPERS Private Members Association (PMA) today for only $97 and get instant access to cutting edge mortgage and foreclosure defense products and services that are designed to help you gain the legal remedy that the law entitles you to, and that you deserve.
Annual Membership Includes:
- Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Securitization Search
- Mortgage Fraud Report detailing UCC violations existing in your mortgage loan contract
- A Potential Cause of Action Consultation with a licensed private investigator and mortgage fraud expert to provide you with personalized legal strategies to gain remedy
- Federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Audit for violations of the Dodd Frank Act
- Attorney Drafted Qualified Written Request (QWR) Letter
- Federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Federal Lawsuit for Monetary Rewards of up to $10,000.00 conducted by licensed attorney on a 50/50 contingency base
- Powerful Administrative Documents that can stop or stall the foreclosure process and collection efforts of your lender or loan servicer, and help you lay the necessary ground work for a Federal lawsuit under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
- DIY (fill-in-the-blank) Federal complaint (petition for damages) demanding financial compensation of $100,000.00 for violations of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Cutting Edge Federal Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Recession Letter to rescind the mortgage loan contract based on your accommodation party status
- Access to Members Only paid for products & services that include:
- Turnkey Quiet Title & Wrongful Foreclosure Lawsuit Packages
- Trial Ready Evidence Packages
- Expert Witness Affidavits
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Application for Temporary Restraining Order to stop a foreclosure sale or eviction
- Lis Pendens to cloud the marketability of the title to your real property
- Court Ready Discovery Documents: Admissions, Interrogatories, Request for Production
- Pro Se Education & Training Programs
- Full-Service Pro Se Legal Document Preparation
- Attorney Negotiated Loan Modification Services
- Mediation Settlement Services
- Full-Service Pro Se Bankruptcy Document Preparation
To become a Member click here
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION for FRAUD STOPPERS, PMA
Declaration of Purpose
WHEREAS, this Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees and political freedom for every member and citizen of the United States of America. We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. We also declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for legal assistance.
WHEREAS, it is hereby declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
WHEREAS, the Association will limit its efforts in furthering these goals to use of the established judicial institutions and procedures that have been established by common law, the United States Constitution, and legislative actions by the Congress of the United States and the legislatures of its States.
WHEREAS, the Association will recognize any person who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members seek to make more effective the expression of their own views.
WHEREAS, our purpose as members is to educate and assist members in solving their legal concerns and problems as a preventative measure or as a solution to a present situation or condition through research, providing information and education, or directing the member to the proper resource.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the fact that the legal research, information, data and forms, along with said benefits and services, may not have been offered or prepared by a person licensed to practice law in the State that the Association Member is a resident of or has domicile in, be it known that the benefits and services of the Association are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. The Association recommends to each member that any and all legal information, education, forms, benefits, and services be reviewed by an experienced licensed member of a State Bar Association.
WHEREAS, it is also recommended by the Association that each member be represented by a supervising attorney of their choice. If the member does not have or has not been able to obtain a supervising attorney, the Association may provide a referral of a supervising attorney to the member. It will be the responsibility of the member to provide a copy of the product concerning the benefits and services of the Association to the designated supervising attorney.
WHEREAS, the Association does not act in a representative capacity in protecting, enforcing, or defending the legal rights of a member. The member is always acting in his or her own legal capacity concerning any legal matters whatsoever, unless otherwise outlined by a separate Private Program Agreement.
WHEREAS, the annual membership fee for the FRAUD STOPPERS PMA is Ninety-Seven Dollars ($97); and is non-refundable.
DON'T LET THE BANKS TRICK YOU!
Register for a FREE Mortgage Fraud Analysis and get the FACTS you need to make the right decision regarding your loan!
For information on foreclosure defense call us at 844-372-8378. We offer litigation support, admissible evidence, expert witness testimony, education, training, and support in all 50 states to attorneys and pro se homeowners.
Feel free to connect with us . . .
332 S Michigan Avenue
Suite 1032 #F513
Chicago IL 60604-4434
Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice: This site provides “information” about the law and is only designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal information is not the same as legal advice — the application of law to an individual’s specific circumstances. THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. Fraud Stoppers is NOT a law firm, non-profit organization, or government agency. Register for your Free Mortgage Fraud Analysis and Securitization Search, and get Free Foreclosure Defense Help and Free Foreclosure Defense Documents that you can use to stop a foreclosure and save your house.